Copy a MindTap Course to a New Blackboard-Integrated MindTap Course
If you have a previous MindTap course you want to reuse in Blackboard®, copy it to a new Blackboard-integrated course.
To copy another instructor's course, ask the instructor for the course key of the course to be copied.
The course instructor can look up the course key in the instructor resource center.
- Open your Blackboard course.
Open the Content Market.
- Go to a content area in your course.
- Blackboard Ultra: Click .
- Blackboard Original: Click .
- On the Content Market page, click Cengage in the list of providers.
If prompted, sign in to your
Cengage instructor account to link your Blackboard and Cengage accounts.
If you don't have a Cengage instructor account, request one here or at login.cengage.comcengage.com/loginlogin.cengagebrain.com.mx/cb/login.htmlogin.cengagebrain.com/cb/login.htmau.cengage.com/student/.
This window might not be shown if your browser does not allow pop-ups for the Blackboard domain.
Select the textbook or product you want to use from the available course content.
- To filter the list, type a search term.
- To filter the list by platform, click Filter Results and select a platform from the dropdown.
- To filter the list by license type, click Filter Results and set the dropdown to Student Purchase Required or Inclusive Access.
- To select an item, click Link to Course.
The selected title is shown with MindTap course creation and linking options.Note If you don't see your content, contact your Cengage representative. If needed, see cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/repfinder/postSecondaryEdFacultyCanada/cengageasia.com/Contact-Ushttp://www.cengage.co.in/Rep_Locatorcengage.co.uk/education/contact-us-2/au.cengage.com/repfinderlatinoamerica.cengage.com/contacto/ (Latin America) or cengage.com.br/contato/ (Brazil).
Select the course to be copied.
To copy your own course:
- Select Copy from my existing course.
- Select the course or section to copy.
To copy another instructor's course:
- Click Copy from another instructor's course.
- Enter the Course Key for the course you want to copy and click Verify.
Complete the details for your MindTap course.
Field Notes Course NameTip Include the academic term in the course name. Course Start Date
This date is both the first day students can access your course and the beginning of your students' temporary access period. It cannot be changed after students access the course.
Course End Date
To allow your students to view their grades and complete late work, consider setting this 1 week after the last day of class.
Optional: Include the days and times of class meetings.
Optional: If you teach multiple sections of the same course, specify the section here.
Assignment dates and times are based on the time zone you select.
- Click Continue.
If prompted, select whether to synchronize the overall course score or
individual activity scores to the Blackboard gradebook.
This option is not available for all courses.Note Category scores can not be synced to Blackboard.
- Click Continue to confirm your choice.
- Blackboard Original: Review the settings, select where to put your course link, and click Submit.
A link to the integrated MindTap course is added to your Blackboard course.
Click the link to your MindTap course.
If prompted, read and accept the service agreement.