Added Wrong Cengage Product or Course in LMS
When you add Cengage content to your LMS, you select a product, then create or copy a course using that product. If you accidentally select the wrong product, or copy the wrong course, you can easily change your selections in the Cengage tool.
- You created a new course, but meant to copy a course.
- You copied the wrong course.
- You meant to add an eBook with MindTap, but only added the eBook.
- You added an eBook to a course that already includes that eBook with MindTap.
- Students are enrolled in the Cengage component of your course.
- Your course uses multiple eBook-only products.
Open the Cengage content tool in your LMS
The Cengage product used in your course is displayed.
- Click next to the product.
Click Delete to confirm.
Note If the product included a MindTap course, it is deleted from your LMS but not your Instructor Center. To delete the course from your Instructor Center, see Delete a Course or Section.
- Optional: Add another Cengage product and create or copy a new MindTap course.