Added Wrong Cengage Product or Course in LMS
When you add Cengage content to your LMS, you select a product, then create or copy a course using that product. If you accidentally select the wrong product, or copy the wrong course, you can easily change your selections in the Cengage tool.
Common reasons for removing a Cengage product include:
- You created a new course, but meant to copy a course.
- You copied the wrong course.
- You meant to add an eBook with MindTap, but only added the eBook.
- You added an eBook to a course that already includes that eBook with MindTap.
Note You cannot remove a Cengage product if:.
- Students are enrolled in the Cengage component of your course.
- Your course uses multiple eBook-only products.
To remove a product from these courses, contact customer support.
- United States
- Africa, Europe, and the Middle East
- +44 (0)1264 332424
- South East Asia: +65 6410 1206
- North Asia: +8610 8343 5158
M-F 8:30am-5:30pm (UTC+8:00)
- New Zealand
- (800) 310-5661 (M-F 8am to 5pm EST)
- International Customer Support (8am – 6pm EST)
- 1-800-599-3663 or 1-859-657-4786
- Latin America
Note Support Hours
Monday-Friday; 5am-7pm CST (Mexico City Time)Note Languages
Spanish, English, Portuguese
- 0800-444-CENGAGE (2364243) option 8
- 0800-CENGAGE (23642438) option 8
- 01800-01-CENGAGE (2364243) option 3
- 01800-CENGAGE (2364243) option 8
Open the Cengage content tool in your LMS
The Cengage product used in your course is displayed.
- Click next to the product.
Click Delete to confirm.
Note If the product included a MindTap course, it is deleted from your LMS but not your Instructor Center. To delete the course from your Instructor Center, see Delete a Course or Section.
- Delete all links to the eBook from your course so students do not access the incorrect product.