Create a New Blackboard-Integrated MindTap Course
- Open your Blackboard course.
Open the Content Market.
- Go to a content area in your course.
- Blackboard Ultra: Click .
- Blackboard Original: Click .
- On the Content Market page, click Cengage in the list of providers.
If you don't have a Cengage instructor account, click Create Account.
This window might not be shown if your browser does not allow pop-ups for the Blackboard domain.
- Click Add Homework Platform.
Select the textbook or product you want to use from the available course
- To search the available content, type a search term.
- To see only MindTap results, click Filter and set Filter By to MindTap.
- To filter the list by license type, click Filter and set the dropdown to Student Purchase Required or Inclusive Access.
- To select an item, click Link to Course.
The selected title is shown with MindTap course creation and linking options.Note If you don't see your content, contact your Cengage representative. If needed, see cengage.com/repfinder/ https://www.cengage.com/repfinder/postSecondaryEdFacultyCanada/ https://www.cengageasia.com/Contact-Us http://www.cengage.co.in/Rep_Locator https://www.cengage.co.uk/education/contact-us-2/ https://au.cengage.com/repfinder/ https://latinoamerica.cengage.com/contacto/ (Latin America) or https://www.cengage.com.br/contato/ (Brazil).
- Select Create a new MindTap course.
Complete the details for your MindTap course.
Field Notes Course NameTip Include the academic term in the course name. Course Start Date
This date is both the first day students can access your course and the beginning of your students' temporary access period. It cannot be changed after students access the course.
Course End Date
To allow your students to view their grades and complete late work, consider setting this 1 week after the last day of class.
Optional: Include the days and times of class meetings.
Optional: If you teach multiple sections of the same course, specify the section here.
Assignment dates and times are based on the time zone you select.
- Click Continue.
If prompted, select whether to synchronize
the overall course score or individual activity scores to the Blackboard gradebook.
This option is not available for all courses.Note Category scores can not be synced to Blackboard.
- Click Continue to confirm your choice.
- Blackboard Original: Review the settings, select where to put your course link, and click Submit.
A link to the integrated MindTap course is added to your Blackboard course.
Click the link to your MindTap course.
If prompted, read and accept the service agreement.