Integrate an Existing MindTap Course With Schoology
If you already created the MindTap course you want to integrate with Schoology® — and no students are enrolled — integrate your existing course.
- Open your Schoology course.
If you do not have a default grade category in your Schoology
course, create one.
A default grade category is required to sync grades between Schoology and MindTap.
- Click Grade Setup.
- In Categories, click Add.
- Enter information for your category and click Create.
- To use this category for MindTap assignments, click .
- On the Materials tab, click .
If you don't have a Cengage instructor account, request one here or at login.cengage.comcengage.com/loginlogin.cengagebrain.com.mx/cb/login.htmlogin.cengagebrain.com/cb/login.htmau.cengage.com/student/.
Select the textbook or product you want to use from the available course content.
Note If you don't see your content, contact your Cengage representative. If needed, see cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/repfinder/postSecondaryEdFacultyCanada/cengageasia.com/Contact-Ushttp://www.cengage.co.in/Rep_Locatorcengage.co.uk/education/contact-us-2/au.cengage.com/repfinderlatinoamerica.cengage.com/contacto/ (Latin America) or cengage.com.br/contato/ (Brazil).
- To filter the list by platform, click Filter Results and select a platform from the dropdown.
Select Link to an existing course or section.
Your unlinked courses and course sections with no student enrollments for the selected title are listed.
- Select the course or section you want to link and click Continue.
If prompted, select whether to synchronize the overall course score or
individual activity scores to the Schoology gradebook.
This option is not available for all courses.Note Category scores can not be synced to Schoology.
- Click Continue to confirm your choice.
A link to the integrated MindTap course is added to your Schoology course.
Click the link to your MindTap course.
If prompted, read and accept the service agreement.